Gold Standard Tax is a developing business with constant growth and room for opportunities. With such growth comes with positions available. Being a part of this team means you get to learn a lot, be surrounded by passionate people, and apply your skills to a valid and thriving industry.
We Are Currently Seeking…
A Personal Assistant
We are seeking a detail-oriented and thorough personal assistant for the owner of Gold Standard Tax, Rachel Rubin. In this position, you will play a vital role in lifting tasks off of Rachel’s plate so she can focus on the business (especially with tax season quickly approaching).
Personal Assistant Duties:
- Completing miscellaneous errands
- Cleaning of home
- Providing laundry service
- Must be physically active and in good health
- Able to work every other Friday between 6-8 hours
- Good communicator
- Excellent driving record and hold a valid NY driver’s license
- Professionalism, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Prior experience in residential or commercial cleaning
To view other open positions at Gold Standard Tax, click here.
How to Apply
- Upload your resume and 3 references using the links below
- Fill out our questionnaire using the link below
- Email us at [email protected] with any Cover Letters you desire to apply with
1.) CLICK HERE to upload your resume and references
2.) CLICK HERE to fill out our questionnaire – this questionnaire lets us get to know you a bit more and helps us know if this would be a good fit for you, and if you would be a good fit for us.
If you have any questions about this application process or the job itself, please feel free to reach out to us via email to [email protected]